All-Star Fan Entry Requirements
For the health and safety of all involved in the event, all fans attending ticketed events at NBA All-Star 2022 on February 18-20 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (14 days past final vaccination shot) and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test – from either a PCR or molecular test collected up to two days prior to the day of the first event they attend, or a rapid antigen test collected on the day of the first event they attend.
CLEAR Health Pass
In order to make your experience at NBA All-Star 2022 seamless, the NBA has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to make your health and safety screening easier.
How to Complete your CLEAR Health Pass & Pick Up Your CLEAR Wristband
- Download the free CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass button on the home screen.
- Find NBA All-Star 2022 in the Sports - NBA section.
- Create a free account by uploading a photo of a government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license, and snap a quick selfie to confirm you are you. Already a member? Simply log in and verify with a selfie.
- Follow prompts to confirm your proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to complete your Health Pass. Green is good to go!
- You can securely upload your CDC card, scan a SMART QR code, or link to a health provider for your COVID-19 test result.
- Head to the venue and show your green Health Pass at the CLEAR tent. You’ll receive a CLEAR wristband for the weekend showing that you’ve been cleared for entry at NBA All-Star 2022 fan-ticketed events.
Still have questions? Please contact CLEAR’s Member Care team by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund Policy for Ticketed Events at NBA All-Star 2022
Guests who choose not to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test result may request a full refund of their ticket purchases.
- Fans requesting a refund to ticketed events at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse or Wolstein Center – the Ruffles NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, Clorox Rising Stars, NBA All-Star Practice, NBA HBCU Classic presented by AT&T, and NBA G League Next Gem Game – can email RMFHboxoffice@seatgeek.com. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
- Fans requesting a refund to NBA Crossover at Public Auditorium can submit a Contact Support form at https://support.showclix.com/s/contact. Refunds are expected to be processed in approximately 7-10 business days.
- Fans who have purchased through NBA Experiences will receive separate email communication outlining refund instructions.
Masks are strongly recommended inside Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Wolstein Center and Public Auditorium.
CodeRED is a high-speed Web-based emergency and mass notification system that has been in use since 1998 and is used by more than 3,000 state and local government entities across the United States and Canada. To be notified of emergencies via phone, text, email or social media messaging while in Cleveland, sign up here.
If You See Something, Say Something
If you see something suspicious, say something. Report any suspicious activity to safety officials on site, or call 9.1.1 for emergencies, 216.621.1234 for non-emergencies or report anonymously via Crimestoppers by calling 216.25.CRIME.
Stop by the Cleveland Visitors Center, located at 334 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, OH, 44114, Tues.-Sat from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. & Sun. 12. p.m.-4 p.m. The CLE Concierge team is also available to answer inquiries by phone (216.875.6680), e-mail (email@example.com), and online chat.