Travel and tourism is our jam, but other groups in Cleveland concentrate on topics like business development, private-sector resources and downtown residency. Check out the list below (with nifty descriptions) and see if one of these organizations can shed some light on your Q’s about The Land.
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance (DCA) aims to make Downtown Cleveland a compelling place to live, work and play.
- Team NEO centers on creating jobs for Northeast Ohio residents.
- Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP) is a metropolitan chamber of commerce that is building a strong and thriving climate for the broad business community, including small businesses, middle-market companies and large corporations.
- JobsOhio drives job creation and capital investment in the state of Ohio.
- JumpStart, Inc. concentrates on entrepreneurial and small business development in Northeast Ohio.
- Cleveland Health-Tech Corridor focuses on connecting biomedical, healthcare and technology companies to Cleveland’s world-class health institutions and Downtown.
- Manufacturing Advocacy & Growth Network (MAGNET) helps manufacturers grow and compete in Northeast Ohio.
- TourismOhio strives to drive economic prosperity throughout Ohio by making Ohio a destination of choice with leisure and business travelers.