- Content must be very natural and authentic.
- Appropriate humor is encouraged.
- We look for people who align with our brand, but also do a great job of just being themselves.
- There is no minimum or maximum requirement for number of followers. We are more concerned about having an engaged audience.
- Your contract and deliverables will be based on your reach, available content types, cost, and length of your stay in Cleveland.
- We try to host influencers around campaign themes like the seasons, outdoor experiences, dog-friendly CLE, events like festivals and major events like the Rock and Roll HOF Inductions. If your brand doesn’t fit with the topics we’re currently marketing, we’ll add you to our list for future collaborations.
- We work through the AspireIQ program to keep track of live stats, contract agreements and more. If we end up working together, we will share a link so we can keep track of your stats.
- If you are a Cleveland Influencer and want to learn more about the CLEInsiders Influencer group, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in partnering with us?
Fill out the form below to be considered for our influencer program.