We get it. It's the middle of winter and, odds are, you don't even remember what your lawn looks like under all that snow. Spring will be here before you know it, though, and that "Honey Do" list isn't going to do itself. Why not get out in front, get inspired and make a plan for all those home projects you've got in the works.
The Great Big Home + Garden Show is a vibrant marketplace where you can shop for home-related products and services, experience stunning displays to inspire future projects, connect with industry experts, and enjoy informative presentations from renowned local and international home professionals. With 600+ booths to explore and several unique feature displays to enjoy, this is a must-see event for all homeowners.
Welcome to the Big Show
As usual, they've packed this edition of the show with a ton of exhibitor displays, garden showcases, special guests and demos:
- The Main Stage - Industry professionals and celebrities will share stories and insights from years of experience to give homeowners and gardeners the edge in their own projects.
- Joe Mazza - The host of HGTV's "Home Inspector Joe" will bring attendees up to speed on all of his home insights from his years in construction and as a home inspector.
- Compete in the Putting Contest, Built By ForeverLawn Northern Ohio, make the shot and be entered to win amazing prizes, including a portable putting green.
- Specials, Sweepstakes and Promotions - Exhibitors throughout the show will be offering giveaways, sweepstakes and service specials.
- Theme Days - Active/retired members of the military and first responders get free admission on HERO DAY, Feb, 3 and 10.
Get ahead of the spring thaw and head to The Great Big Home + Garden Show Feb. 3 - 12 at the I-X Center for all of your home and gardening inspiration. Now you'll be ready to handle that "Honey Do" list...even if you get ideas that make it longer.