Doing what you love creates a contagious energy for those around you and keeps that inner flame glowing! What will you be doing this year that brings your joy? We know what we will be doing - spending time outside with the community, moving our bodies in nature, connecting with the outdoors…and most of all sharing smiles & love! Take the adventure outside as we DO WHAT WE LOVE together!
On June 18th 2022, join us for the Cleveland Ohio Yoga Festival in breathtaking Edgewater Park! We are so excited to come together with positive energy to connect, grow, inspire, and live our best lives from our heart. The outdoors will provide the perfect backdrop for a day of yoga, hiking, meditation, music, and exploring the work of local artisans.
What To Expect
This celebration of Yoga in Edgewater will feature outdoor yoga experiences throughout the park framed by gorgeous scenic views. Practitioners of all levels will be able to find a class comfortable for them, as well as fitness classes and guided meditations. Also:
- DJs will be spinning music that will nourish the soul.
- Explore the park with Hikyoga classes, hiking guides and photo opportunities.
- Get inspiration and guidance from amazing speakers and instructors like Nicole Kazimer of Hikyoga, Mitch and Natalie Shultz White of Love + Be Well, Laraun, Ashley Jade, DJ Katie Bkind, Ginger Corwin, Zoe-Island Beats and Ylonda from Beats and Breath.
- Feel free to indulge in healthy eats from food trucks like Smoothie Rider and Zydeco Bistro.
- Shop local artisan vendors like Hikyoga, Pop Culture CLE, Inhale & Imagine and many more.
9:00 am - Check-in & Enjoy Vendors!
10:00 am - Morning Kick-off
with Nicole Kazimer of Hikyoga
10:15 am - Beats and Breath
- led by Ylonda Rosenthal-Greene
11:10 am - With Love Guest Speaker Natalie
- Owner of Be Well
11:35 am - Live DJ Yoga Class
- led by LaRaun & DJ Katie Bkind
12:20 pm - Lunch and Giveaway!
12:45 pm - Kundalini & Face Yoga
- led by Ginger Corwin
1:25 pm - Island Beats Zumba
- led by Zoe
2:05 pm - Ashtanga Inspired Vinyasa Yoga
- led by Ashley Jade
2:45 pm - Closing Remarks and Giveaway!
Let’s recharge our souls as we practice yoga, learn new ideas, and make new friends in the great outdoors at the Cleveland Yoga Festival!