NFL Draft Experience
How much does it cost to attend the NFL Draft Experience and how do I get tickets?
NFL Draft Experience, the NFL’s interactive football theme park, is coming to Cleveland around FirstEnergy Stadium during all three days of the 2021 NFL Draft, April 29 – May 1. The event is free and open to the public.
In order to ensure a safe experience for all attendees, reserve your free ticket through the NFL OnePass, available now for download on the App Store and Google Play or on www.nfl.com/OnePass. Each fan can reserve tickets for themself, one additional adult and up to five minors. No walk-ups will be available.
All fans 18 or older must be registered for NFL OnePass in order to enter the NFL Draft Experience, even if your tickets are reserved through another member of your party. NFL OnePass is your waiver to participate in any games and includes your health promise.
What are the hours of operation for NFL Draft Experience?
- Thursday, April 29, Noon – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 30, Noon – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 1, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Where is the NFL Draft Experience happening?
In Downtown Cleveland within North Coast Harbor, which includes lakefront landmarks such as FirstEnergy Stadium and the Great Lakes Science Center.
What kind of activities will be available at the NFL Draft Experience?
The NFL Draft experience will be open all three days of the Draft. Fans have the opportunity to participate in immersive exhibits and sponsor activations, including:
- Kicking a field goal in FirstEnergy Stadium or face off against a virtual NFL star in a 40-yard dash.
- Photo opportunity with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- Access to exclusive Draft merchandise at NFL Shop presented by Visa
- Grabbing local eats from the Taste of CLE food court
Click here for a list of all scheduled Draft Experience activities, and check in with the NFL OnePass app and RocktheClockCLE.com for announcements on even more events and activities as they are announced.
Is there a number I can call with questions about NFL Draft Experience or the Vaccinated Fan Zone?
Yes, from April 26 - May 1, fans can call 216-946-7400 to speak to a customer service representative equipped to answer questions for both the Draft Experience and the Vaccinated Fan Zone. Its hours of operation will be:
- Monday - Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 12 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
How many sessions can I register for at the NFL Draft Experience?
Session registration will be limited to one session over the three-day period for two adults and up to five minors per transaction. No walk-ups will be permitted.
All attendees will be provided a Draft Experience session wristband after they pass through security screening. Each session of the day will correlate with a session wristband color and once your session expires, you will not be permitted to enter any queue lines to any games & attractions if you do not have the current session wristband. This will ensure that all health & safety protocols related to physical distancing will be maintained and that as many NFL fans as possible can enjoy the 2021 Draft.
Can I see the Main Stage and Draft Theatre from the Draft Experience?
The Draft Theatre will not be visible from the Draft Experience, however, fans will be able to view the Draft from multiple screens around the Draft Experience during their OnePass reserved time slot.
There is also the unique opportunity to watch the Draft inside FirstEnergy Stadium for fans who have Draft Experience reservations during the times that Draft is operational.
I want to be a part of the NFL Draft, but I didn’t get tickets to the NFL Draft Experience. What should I do?
We know tickets for the NFL Draft Experience are in high demand, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be a part of it all. Visit Downtown Cleveland and experience The Land during the NFL Draft by:
- Attending the Power of Sport Summit at Progressive Field.
- Checking out the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, which will be open to the public during the NFL Draft (visit RockHall.com for advanced ticket purchase).
- Pulling up a chair at one of our finest restaurant patios, grabbing a local craft brew and watching the Draft broadcast. Take a gander at RockTheClockCLE.com for a variety of NFL Draft trip-planning information, including itineraries, things to do, places to dine and other activities happening throughout Cleveland.
There will be many ways to catch all the NFL Draft action. Further information will be forthcoming regarding city activations and other around-town events will be provided on RocktheClockCLE.com.
What is the "Inner Circle" and how do I purchase tickets?
Inner Circle guests have been preselected by each of the NFL's 32 Clubs as their Draft Ambassadors. Each NFL Club had the ability to use these tickets to honor front line workers and other fans who made an impact on others during this past year. The Inner Circle presented by Subway is completely committed at this time and all guests in this area will be fully vaccinated.
Can I bring outside food and beverage to the NFL Draft Experience?
Outside food and beverage is not permitted at NFL Draft Experience. Food and beverages will be available for purchase within the concession area, including the Taste of Cleveland food court.
What items are prohibited at the NFL Draft Experience?
Prohibited items and items determined to not be appropriate for entry into the area will be the responsibility of the fan and cannot be accepted or checked by the venue. A full list of items prohibited at the 2021 NFL Draft is available here. Please note that the NFL will be instituting a clear bag policy for the NFL Draft Experience.
What is the NFL OnePass app?
NFL OnePass is your digital key to making the most out of attending NFL Events. Fans can download the app in the App Store or on Google Play. Alternatively, fans can register on www.nfl.com/onepass to receive their QR code (i.e. NFL OnePass). Registration is FREE for NFL OnePass – no purchase necessary.
What do I do if I don't have a smart phone?
You may register for NFL OnePass on your desktop by visiting www.nfl.com/onepass. Fans using this method will receive their NFL OnePass via email.
The OnePass app isn't working for me. What do I do?
For technical app questions, please be sure to contact the NFL OnePass customer service team at OnePass@NFL.com.
What are Rock the Clock End Zones?
Rock the Clock End Zones are a great way to enjoy the NFL Draft in Cleveland outside of the Draft Experience. Each of the three locations at Mall C, Playhouse Square and Flats East Bank will provide extended outdoor dining for local takeout, live entertainment, Draft broadcasts and more each day and night of the NFL Draft. Come Downtown, support local businesses and celebrate the Draft in CLE! Click here for operating hours snd other details.
Are there any food and drink restrictions in the End Zones?
Only food and soft drink takeout is allowed within the Rock the Clock End Zone outdoor dining area. You may not bring takeout alcoholic beverages from restaurants.
Are bags allowed in the Draft Experience and Rock the Clock End Zones?
Per NFL security procedures, bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12"x6"x12" (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com). Bag must not have any buckles, grommets/hardware or decor concelaing any part of the bag. One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags are allowed. The only non-transparent bags allowed MUST be smaller than 4.5"x6.5". Click here for moreinformation on NFL security procedures.
Are there sensory-inclusive areas inside NFL Draft Experience?
Yes, Kulture City will have a presence in the concourse of FirstEnergy Stadium with their Sensory Activation Vehicle (or S.A.V.E., a mobile sensory experience) and Sensory Bags for fans who might feel overwhelmed by the Draft environment.
Are Service Animals allowed inside NFL Draft Experience?
Yes, service animals are permitted to enter the events and go wherever members of the public are allowed access.
Health and Safety
Will First Aid available on-site?
First Aid will be located at both the Southeast corner outside FirstEnergy Stadium by the Firefighter statue and the Northside of FirstEnergy Stadium in the Vaccinated Fan Zone. If you are having a medical emergency, notify staff on hand and they will contact EMS promptly.
What is the NFL and City of Cleveland doing to ensure all events are being executed in the safest manner possible considering COVID-19?
The NFL has instituted the following measures to ensure a safe and healthy Draft Experience for all of its fans:
- Physical Distancing: You are required to follow all six-foot physical distancing markers that will be displayed throughout common areas inside and outside of the NFL Draft Experience. These markers will help you line up for security lines, restrooms, shops and concessions. Remember, we're in this together so make sure to be respectful of other fans and their space.
- Face Coverings: Facial coverings will be mandatory for everyone (fans and staff) and must be worn at all times (other than while actively eating or drinking), including in security lines. Please note: Face coverings with a vent, or a plastic shield without a face covering underneath are not permissible for use at the NFL Draft Experience. Wearing a face covering not only helps to protect you but also other fans, so be a good teammate.
- Hygiene: Hand sanitizer will be readily available for your use throughout the NFL Draft Experience, and fans are encouraged to use it regularly.
- First Aid: If you begin to feel ill at the NFL Draft Experience, you should get help immediately. A fan dedicated isolation area will be available for any fan that begins to feel ill after entering the event. If you feel ill at any point before leaving or on your way to the NFL Draft Experience, the NFL asks that you please be a good teammate and stay home.
- Directional Signage: Follow the signage to help maintain physical distancing. Be smart and continue to abide by physical-distancing markers that appear in all spaces within the NFL Draft Experience.
- Ingress and Egress: The NFL is working to reduce congestion when entering and exiting the NFL Draft Experience. This includes utilizing different entrances and exits for staff and OnePass ticketholders.
In addition, all event staff will be doing their part by implementing the following measures:
- Enhanced Cleaning: The NFL is taking cleaning and disinfection to the next level. All "high touch" surfaces in common areas will be cleaned extensively. "High touch" surfaces include door handles, handrails, sink handles, toilets, ATMs and other touch screens, vestibules, and water fountains.
- Staff Temperature Checks: All staff will have their temperature taken before entering the NFL Draft Experience. Any temperature above 100.4⁰F will be flagged, and that employee will be sent home.
- Face Coverings and PPE: Like fans, all staff will be required to wear a face covering at all times. They will also be required to complete a health screening questionnaire before entering their working location at the NFL Draft Experience. For those staff who work in concessions or handle any "high touch" surfaces, gloves will also be required.
The City of Cleveland has put out health and safety guidance, which includes asking all visitors of Downtown Cleveland to adhere to all CDC guidelines concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, including social distancing, wearing a mask and avoiding large groups.
Furthermore, upon reserving tickets for the NFL Draft Experience, all fans must agree to the Fan Health Promise, the full text of which, along with other health and safety guidelines, can be found online in the Draft Experience Health and Safety Playbook.
If I start experiencing symptoms or feeling ill, what should I do?
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please isolate at home and stay away from others. If you’re not sure where to go to get tested, go to https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/ and click on the “Testing and Community Health Centers” tab, or call the Ohio Department of Health at 1.833.427.5634.
If you begin to feel ill at the NFL Draft Experience, get help immediately by going to the fan dedicated isolation area at the event.
Will there be people on hand to help point me in the right direction?
We will have Wayfinders surrounding the Draft Experience from West 3rd Street down Lakeside Ave and north on East 9th Street. They will help welcome visitors to our city and aid guests with restaurant and sightseeing recommendations.
Ambassadors will provide directional support as guests with reserved tickets make their way to the entrance of Draft Experience. In addition, they will pass out Destination Cleveland Official Visitor Guides, walking maps, and share details about other community-supported events taking place throughout the city.
Is there public transportation in Cleveland?
RTA is Cleveland's public transportation system. Buses and rapid transit lines will get you to and from Downtown Cleveland and FirstEnergy Stadium. For more info: http://www.riderta.com/.
How else can I get around town during the Draft?
Getting around Cleveland is easy! Walking, biking, public transportation and rideshare are all great options. Click here for more details.
How do I get to and from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)?
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is located 10 miles southwest of Downtown. A hotel courtesy phone center, located in the middle of the Baggage Claim level, provides information and reservations for area hotels, many of which offer shuttle service to and from Hopkins. Also, limousine service, car rental shuttles and taxis are located outside the Baggage Claim level. The RTA Red Line offers fast and inexpensive transit service (just a 22-minute ride to/from Downtown Cleveland's Tower City Station).
Can I use rideshare during the NFL Draft in Cleveland?
Lyft, Uber and other rideshare services are all available in the Cleveland area.
Where can I park in Downtown Cleveland?
Parking lots and garages are conveniently marked on this map of Downtown Cleveland. Please refer to this list of road closures and parking restrictions and plan accordingly.
Staying Safe (Emergency)
Is there a way for me to receive emergency text alerts?
In Cleveland and greater Cuyahoga County, the ReadyNotify system is available for emergency alerts. Head to https://ready.cuyahogacounty.us to register for alerts.
If I see suspicious activity, who should I contact?
If you see something suspicious, say something. Report any suspicious activity to safety officials. Call 9-1-1 for emergencies, 216-621-1234 for non-emergencies or report anonymously via Crimestoppers by calling 216-25-CRIME.
Is there an ADA entrance to NFL Draft Experience?
There are specially designated lanes on the outer ends of the entrances for patrons with disabilities. To find them, look for the ADA signs shown above the entrance lanes. Patrons can go to the Fan Services tents for answers to questions specific to the Accessibility Program, information relevant to patrons with disabilities, and a power outlet for recharging power wheelchairs. Further questions related to ADA access or entry to the Draft Experience can be directed to Experience.Support@nfl.com.
A Mobility Assistance Team is available to help provide push service for patrons in wheelchairs requesting it. They can be found inside both the East and West Entries to Draft Experience, as well as near the Firefighter statue/end of the Pepsi Helmets.
Is FirstEnergy Stadium ADA accessible?
FirstEnergy Stadium, Home of the Cleveland Browns was designed for the enjoyment of all guests. The Stadium provides accommodations for those with special needs, including elevators, escalators, accessible seating, accessible and family restrooms, telecommunication devices (TTYs) in phone banks, assistive listening (captioning) devices, signage and a variety of amenities that will allow for an enjoyable game day experience. Accessible seating is located on all levels of FirstEnergy Stadium in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.