Connect with the Cleveland Brand
Meetings & Conventions Professionals
You already know what we know: Cleveland is an undeniably great destination for meetings and conventions. Meeting planners and attendees will spend less time worrying and more time experiencing a city that’s easy to access and a cinch to navigate. They’ll also have on-the-ground convention services support from our team of experienced planners, as well as the myriad of hotel and event professionals across the city.
With support from industry partners, stakeholders and residents, the Cleveland visitor brand has strengthened Cleveland's narrative and brought millions of people here for meetings and leisure each year since 2014. To build on this momentum, the team at Destination Cleveland developed a refreshed brand and a new marketing campaign titled “The Land for Life.”
At its essence, the Cleveland visitor brand illustrates what we Clevelanders already know and value: win or lose, our city is never defeated. To showcase this to those near and far, we are utilizing imagery, design and messaging that connects with and inspires our target audiences. A modern, unified brand helps strengthen perceptions of Cleveland, attract meeting planners to our destination, build event attendance and enhance visitor experiences.
As you engage your audiences through social media, we invite you to connect your brand to ours to provide potential meeting planners and attendees a more comprehensive vision of what Cleveland has to offer.
- Copy and paste a social media message (below) onto your corresponding social media channel.
- Next, scroll down to download one of our visual assets or link to this YouTube video of the TV commercial, which should be added your social media post.
- POST! And enjoy the Cleveland love.
- Then, continue to learn more about our evolved brand and Cleveland by checking out the downloadable one-sheeter and Destination Cleveland's "A New Horizon" publication.
- Connect your audiences to Destination Cleveland's variety of resources for meetings and meeting planners by including ThisisCleveland.com/meetings on your website, social media, newsletter and other communication channels.