Located in the heart of Downtown Cleveland, the LEED Gold-certified Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland connects meeting planners to over 410,000 total square feet of prime event space. Connected to the 600-room Hilton Cleveland Downtown and Cleveland Public Auditorium, Cleveland’s one-million-square-foot convention center district is a convenient location to host small executive meetings or large industry trade shows.
CONNECTED OR ADJACENT FACILITIES:
Let's Talk Space
- Cleveland Public Auditorium
- Hilton Cleveland Downtown
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Tower
- The Westin Cleveland Downtown
- Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown
The one-million-square-foot connected Convention Center District is comprised of three exhibit halls, two ballrooms, a 14-acre outdoor green space, 45 meeting rooms and two connected facilities - Cleveland Public Auditorium and Hilton Cleveland Downtown.
- 225,000 sq. ft. of contiguous exhibit hall space divisible into three separate halls
- 45 meeting rooms totaling more than 81,000 sq. ft. that can be set in multiple styles to meet your unique needs
- 2,000-sq.-ft. Grand Ballroom and 11,000-sq.-ft. Atrium Ballroom can be set any way you like and are perfect for receptions, general sessions, breakouts, or luncheons
- The Atrium is filled with an abundance of natural light and is comprised of the 8,200-sq.-ft. Atrium Ballroom, additional meeting rooms and retail
- Public Auditorium features a 10,000-seat auditorium, 3,000-seat Music Hall, 600-seat Little Theatre and 17 meeting rooms.
- Hilton Cleveland Downtown offers an additional 19 meeting rooms and two ballrooms.
From the sleek convention center to dozens of new and renovated hotels, Downtown Cleveland has the ideal mix of big-city amenities and Midwestern friendliness that will make conference attendees feel at home. With a central Downtown location, the Huntington Convention Center is steps away from retail, exceptional dining, multiple entertainment districts, professional sports venues, theater, Lake Erie, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and 5,000 walkable hotel rooms.
The Huntington Convention Center lives and breathes green, with a comprehensive sustainability plan supported by an eco-friendly design. Its roof is Downtown Cleveland’s largest grass park, they employ Technology that takes advantage of extensive natural light, and strategically placed refilling stations reduce the use of 21,000 plastic bottles annually. Meanwhile The Real Farmville is the on-site home to both animals and plants that generate herbs, eggs, and honey which are used daily, and an onsite food waste recycling program enables food waste to be converted to energy, natural gas, electricity and soil nutrients.
Ranking among the most technologically advanced convention centers in the world, the Huntington Convention Center is dedicated to bringing you the best in event technology services. In-house partners, Edlen Electric and PSAV, are committed to making every event an unforgettable experience by providing reliable audio-visual and electrical equipment/service, high-speed technology and an onsite support team.
Food & Beverage
Levy Convention Centers is known for pairing passion with social responsibility. As the exclusive provider of food and beverage services at the center, Levy provides the utmost in quality, flavor, presentation, and variety. Unique menus and presentations add elegant touches to every event with a focus on the wellness of guests and local, sustainable efforts.