Cleveland’s a football town.
Always has been. Always will be.
Kind of like Oklahoma City and Baton Rouge.
You might have heard, but the Cleveland Browns are going to be pretty exciting to watch this year thanks to our new star QB and dynamic duo of receivers — and we know you’ve heard of them.
In fact, we’re so stoked for football season that we’re inviting one lucky fan on an all-expenses paid trip for two to join the Dawg Pound and watch these guys do something special in The Land.
Besides the chance to watch one of your favorite alums play pro, the winner receives:
- Two (2) tickets to one Browns home game occurring mid-November through late-December.
- Roundtrip airfare for two (2) to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport from Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Baton Rouge or New Orleans.
- Three(3)-night stay for two at the Aloft Cleveland Downtown.
- $100 gift card to CLE Clothing Company.
- $100 gift card to Collision Bend Brewery.
- $250 Visa cash card for other expenses.