I know what you’re thinking. University Circle is the cultural center of Cleveland. It’s home to the Cleveland Orchestra
, Cleveland Museum of Art
, Cleveland Botanical Garden
and Cleveland Museum of Natural History
and more, but can they party? I mean really party, not just wine and cheese and chamber music.
Wade Oval Wednesdays answer that question with an unequivocal YES.
Grab a blanket or lawn chair and park yourself in Wade Oval
– the green space between Cleveland’s greatest cultural assets – from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays throughout the summer for live music, local grub, craft beer, wine and fun activities for the kids.
2022 Entertainment Lineup
If you’re going to party on the Cleveland Orchestra’s front lawn, you better bring some good tunes. Here’s this year’s lineup of entertainment:
- June 15 - Councilman Conwell & The Footprints, Jazz
- June 22 - The Ladies Night, Covers
- June 29 - Carlos Jones & the P.L.U.S. Band, Reggae
- July 6 - Faith and Whiskey, Rock & Roll
- July 13 - Erin Nicole's Centric Soul, Soul
- July 20 - Tricky Dick & the Cover-Ups, Covers
- July 27 - Hubb’s Groove, Jazz
- Aug. 3 - Son Gitano, Latin/Salsa
- Aug. 10 - Raquel & the Wildflowers, Country Rock
- Aug. 17 - The Michael Weber Show, Rock & Roll
Take the RTA's
HealthLine, Red Line, or eight bus lines to University Circle. Paid parking is available at The Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Cleveland Botanical Garden, Cleveland History Center
and The Cleveland Museum of Art. Rates vary.