The 33rd anniversary show will return to Front St. for another memorable event. The Arts Fest will start from Grand St. and go through E. Bridge St. featuring over 140 artists, community, and food booths!
Let’s talk art, we have extraordinary contemporary and traditional artists this year featuring dozens of mediums like, painting, photography, jewelry, glass blowing, metal works, ceramics, mixed media, printmaking, wood working, and many others new forms of art. Everyone’s a winner at the Berea Arts Fest! The BAF will have the return of its huge raffle tent highlighting donated works from participating artists. Food, you know we’ll have that too! Can you smell it? Don’t forget to taste test and sample some of the mouth-watering flavors our vendors have to offer.
We continue with an area for families and children called the Kids Kreation Station, where children can make their own art to take home. Projects this year include:
1. Beaded critters
- pipe cleaners and pony beads are transformed into all kinds of critters.
2. Paper plate umbrella
- paper plates are so versatile for all kinds of projects. This year, we will be using them to make umbrellas complete with "raindrops."
3. Create your own jigsaw puzzle
- We provide a blank puzzle and you create the picture!
4. All access pass
- create your own pass for the Arts Fest! We provide the card stock, plastic sleeve, and lanyard. You provide the creativity. Stop by certain locations at the Arts Fest and get your pass stamped to earn a free raffle ticket for the Artists Wagon!