Cleveland and Cuyahoga County are under a stay-at-home advisory and 10 pm curfew. Please check with establishments for hours or more information. Facial coverings are required throughout Ohio; travel advisory in effect. Learn More
In Cleveland, we’ve got world-class experiences without the world-class ego. And for that, you’re welcome.
Here in Cleveland, we’ve got beef cheek in our pierogi, truffles on our hot dogs and beer in our donuts. Balance.
Whether you’re into the thread count of your linens or just a place to crash for the night, we’ve got a hotel room with your name all over it.
You know those places only the locals know? Let our experts help you find them with free maps, itineraries and insider tips.
History hasn't always been easy on us. But pressure can create diamonds. Come check out our gems.
World Golf Championships
DRIVING & PARKING DIRECTIONS
- All traffic should proceed eastbound on SR 224 to 1204 Massillon Road, Akron, OH 44306, then proceed left on Massillon Road following the signs to public parking entrance at Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems & Lockheed Martin.
- Public Parking will cost $5 per car. All proceeds benefit Northern Ohio Golf Charities.
- Shuttles will transport spectators to the main entrance at Firestone Country Club.
Follow signs off major highways for designated lot number.
Handicap Accessible Parking
- Handicap accessible parking will be available for guests displaying a state-issued hang tag.
- Special access buses are available for transportation to and from the Main Championship Entrance.
- The handicap accessible parking lot is located near Firestone Country Club. Follow posted signs for directions to the lot.
- Special needs carts staffed by our volunteers will be available for any requested assistance.