#ThisisCLE Digital Kit
If you don’t like what people are saying, change the conversation. #ThisisCLE. We’ve never been flashy, trendy or perfect. We’ve never followed anyone else’s rules, we made our own. Now it’s time to share this city we love with the world. Join in the #CLE pride and share your #ThisisCLE moments with us. Here’s what you’ll need…
What Happens when you use #ThisisCLE:
• First and foremost, you'll be spreading Cleveland pride all over the internet; share the city you know and love with the rest of the world.
• Photos tagged with #ThisisCLE will be featured on our newly-launched Cleveland Social Hub.
• #ThisisCLE lets others share and follow what Clevelanders are up to and opens a social window to that infamous Cleveland experience.
• Select #ThisisCLE photos are to be featured on Destination Cleveland's social channels.
• Win prizes and Cleveland swag via our "Random Acts of Cleveland" project.
• #ThisisCLE photos are displayed slideshow-style on a monitor in the Destination Cleveland Visitor's Center.
Now that you know what it is. Tag your Cleveland photos, videos and messages on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to help spread the word about Cleveland's umistakable personality.
We’ve got world-class experiences without the world-class ego. And for that, you’re welcome. #ThisisCLEhttps://twitter.com/TheCLE/status/707239461260636161— Cleveland CVB (@TheCLE) March 10, 2016
Experience Cleveland like a Clevelander. #ThisisCLE https://twitter.com/TheCLE/status/708007021686034433— Cleveland CVB (@TheCLE) March 10, 2016
- We were founded by a guy named Moses Cleaveland. We dropped the “a” later after it wouldn't fit on a newspaper mastead.
- Cleveland is home to Playhouse Square, the largest performing arts center outside of New York City AND University Circle, the most densely packed square-mile of arts and culture in the country.
- LifeSavers Candy got their start in Cleveland in 1891.
- The first electric street light? That was us in 1879.
- The first-ever rock concert took place in Cleveland in 1952 after Cleveland DJ Alan Freed coined the term Rock and Roll. Thus, the birthplace of Rock and Roll. See?
- 1933. The year Superman became a super hero thanks to Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster.
- 400,000 people live in Cleveland proper (that's 78 square miles)
- 2.1 million live in the metropolitan area
Cleveland is comprised of 30 unique neighborhoods that cover 77 square miles along approximately 12 miles of Lake Erie shoreline.
- Know of an other fun fact? Tweet it with #ThisisCLE.
Partner With Us
Shoot us a line for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring: 800.321.1001