Ten Days of CLE Giveaways
The holiday season is upon us and we want you to celebrate. Say hello to 10 days of Cleveland giveaways.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: The 10 Days of CLE Giveaways (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Destination Cleveland, prizing partners and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Participants and eligibility are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to applicable laws, these Official Rules, and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Destination Cleveland, 334 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- Agreement to the Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant warrants that you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period: The Contest begins on Monday, November 27, 2017, and ends on Monday, December 11, 2017, on or around 11:59 p.m. EST (the "Promotion Period").
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, the participant can enter the Contest by following the instructions outlined in daily social media posts on Destination Cleveland's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
and Average Retail Value (ARV): There
will be a total of 10 prize awarded for 10 winners. The winners will be
randomly chosen daily throughout the promotion, to win:
- $100 Gift Card to Lago Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Four Tickets to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame + $50 Gift Card to Nuevo Modern Mexican and Tequila Bar
- Four tickets to Disney in Concert: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Four tickets to Cleveland Cavs vs. Utah Jazz
- Four tickets to A Christmas Story House + $50 Gift Card to Great Lakes Brewing Company
- Four tickets to Jazz Age at the Cleveland Museum of Art + $50 Gift Card to La Albatross
- Chalet Family Season Pass + $50 Gift Card to Merwin's Wharf
- Four tickets to Cleveland Monsters vs. Grand Rapids Griffins
- Downtown overnight stay + $50 Gift Card to Lola
Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any, with acceptance or use of any Prize. Prizes are provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One daily winner will be randomly selected on or about noon the day following each promotion, from among all eligible entries. The winner will be notified within one hour from the time their name is randomly selected. Neither Sponsor nor Facebook, Twitter or Instagram shall have any liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. The selected winner must contact Destination Cleveland via the information provided at the time of the announcement to collect the prize. Winners have 24 hours to respond to Destination Cleveland or will forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen. All results of the selections are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the Prize, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No more than the advertised number of Prizes will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Prizes at any time.
- Odds of winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entrants.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes an entrant's consent for the Sponsor, and the Sponsor's designees to use entrant's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and city and state of residence for advertising, trade, publicity and/or promotional purposes in any media, including the World Wide Web, without review, notification, or approval and without further compensation.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, administrator, prize partners, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "released parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use or nonuse or misuse of any prize. Further, Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court of competent jurisdiction located in Cuyahoga County, USA; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (4) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws.