Northeast Ohio’s premiere air service gateway with 150 daily departures to 47 nonstop markets, including flights to most major US cities, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. CLE offers service from 9 airlines including legacy, low cost and ultra-low cost carriers. The airport is 12 miles to downtown and has direct rail service from the terminal.
- 240 nonstop flights
- 74 destinations worldwide
- More than 9 million passengers passed through CLE in 2012
- International destinations include the Bahamas, Canada, the Dominican Republic and Mexico
- More than 7,000 public parking spaces on the premises
- RTA rail transit connects airport to downtown Cleveland
Cleveland's downtown corporate and general aviation airport - close to everything the city has to offer: business, entertainment, dining, shopping, hotels. Full-service providing a safe and trouble-free experience.
- Burke Lakefront Airport enables air travel for corporate visitors and business executives via privately owned and charter aircraft directly into downtown Cleveland.
An easy 50-minute drive from downtown Cleveland and just minutes away from downtown Akron and downtown Canton. Low fares, short lines and less confusion makes Akron-Canton Airport a better way to go. CAK offers the lowest average fare of any airport in Ohio, with big airport amenities and a small airport feel. Serviced daily by American, Delta, Spirit and United to 13 nonstop destinations, plus easy one-stop connections to the globe.
CAK also offers great amenities such as on-site rental cars and ground transportation, affordable on-site parking, free Wi-Fi and a business club with computer access.