Social Media Toolkit
Now that you’ve decided to #meetincle, we’ve made your life that much easier by providing pre-crafted social media posts to not only promote your meeting or event, but also build excitement around Cleveland as a destination.
Congratulations on booking your meeting in Cleveland! Perhaps, we’re biased but we think you made the right choice. Now that you’ve signed on the dotted line, we’re ready to assist you in promoting your meeting to potential attendees.
Within our digital toolkit for meeting planners you’ll find:
- Shareable messages and images to educate your potential attendees on why they should say yes to Cleveland
- Messaging for onsite engagement with your attendees
- Links to connect to Destination Cleveland on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and our blog content (great to share with attendees!)
- Video assets
- Desktop Wallpaper to share with attendees
- Facebook and Twitter headers
Connect With Us:
30 Second Spots
Join The Conversation:
#ThisisCLE – Looking for some CLE inspiration? Look no further than #ThisisCLE. An ongoing conversation happening on Twitter and Instagram, #ThisisCLE asks users to share their authentic Cleveland story. Use it as a planning resource for your meeting attendees. What you’ll find here is honest input from passionate locals.
Facebook & Twitter Messages
Send these messages on Facebook and Twitter to build your meeting’s attendance:
- Come to Cleveland for #[INSERT HASHTAG] to find out what happens in a city that doesn't follow anyone else's rules. http://youtu.be/IEUsCHr79lU
- The city where rock was born knows a thing or two about passion, freedom and doing things your way. Join in at #[INSERT HASHTAG]. #ThisisCLE
- Hey #[INSERT HASHTAG]! Cleveland is easy to get to, and even easier to get around. http://ow.ly/DKzkX #ThisisCLE
- Go ahead and pack the heels, Cleveland has been called a “walker’s paradise.” http://ow.ly/DKzNa #[INSERT HASHTAG] #ThisisCLE
- #[INSERT HASHTAG] is headed to #Cleveland! Request your copy of @TheCLE Visitors Guide today. http://ow.ly/DKAVF #ThisisCLE
- Bringing the family along for #[INSERT HASHTAG]? While you learn at sessions, your kids can learn at @inthecircle.
- Need another reason to attend #[INSERT HASHTAG] in #Cleveland? Well then you haven’t heard about the food. http://ow.ly/DKFjp
Welcome your attendees to town!
Facebook & Twitter Headers
Keep Cleveland on your attendee’s minds by updating your Facebook and Twitter headers to reflect your upcoming meeting destination.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Share these images with your followers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.