#ThisisCLE: Tell Your Side of the Story
Destination Cleveland’s mission is to promote the city to visitors, and while we can organize the efforts and amplify the message, we can’t tell the story alone. That’s where you come in.
Do you love Cleveland? Apply to be a guest blogger at Cleveland by Clevelanders to tell your side of the story. Help sell potential tourists on the merits of spending time in our city by providing a glimpse into the ways you experience your surroundings. Do you love to bar hop? Perhaps you're an outdoor enthusiast. Whether you're a beer snob, amateur (or pro) foodie, sports fanatic, museum goer or a combination all your own, we want you to help spread the word... #ThisisCLE.
Check out our guidelines and then submit the form below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to talk content.
- We reserve the right to fact check. We’ll send you back recommended edits.
- We won’t post mean-spirited content. While we want guest posters to be honest, mean won’t make the cut.
- Keep it clean for the kids. Tasteful language is a must.
- Guest posters must provide a bio. However short or long is up to you. While a photo isn’t required, we’d love to put a face to the name.
- And finally… guest posters must love Cleveland.