Destination Cleveland’s CLE Travelbackers training program provides Cleveland’s travel and tourism community with the knowledge and tools needed to enhance visitor experiences and promote the city as a premier destination.
By supporting our visitor-facing team, this program aims to ensure that Cleveland visitors enjoy their visit, share their positive experiences with family and friends, and return for additional visits. Since the program begin in 2013, CLE Travelbackers has trained nearly 3,000 participants from over 150 different tourism related businesses and organizations including hotels, restaurants, retail, transportation, and other service providers.
CLE Travelbackers is refreshed for 2018 putting the spotlight on attendees to share and learn from each other. Look below for more details on what participants can expect.
Destination Cleveland can always bring CLE Travelbackers to your place of business if you have at least 15 team members who will be in attendance. Schedule your workshop today by contacting Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
All dates are Tuesdays.
Participants in the CLE Travelbackers program can expect to learn more about:
WORLD CLASS HOSPITALITY
- Learn about the role hospitality plays in the growth of Cleveland's travel and tourism industry
- Consider what it means to provide world class hospitality in Cleveland
- Share hospitality experiences and learn from one another
- Discover the impact of Travel and Tourism on Cleveland's economy
- Be inspired to provide world class hospitality in Cleveland
- Discover Cleveland as a visitor destination
- Identify recommendations to enhance the visitor experience
- Learn about Cleveland's iconic attractions, world class dining scene, and more
- Expand a visitor's itinerary by highlighting surrounding neighborhoods
- Be inspired as a passionate local eager to share the Cleveland experience with visitors
CLE Travelbackers is an active community with opportunities for ongoing engagement and networking.
Participants in the program will receive:
- Monthly newsletters and calendars of events in Cleveland
- Invitations to experience Cleveland attractions through free Discovery Events
- Opportunities for further learning about Cleveland and hospitality
- A CLE Travelbackers lapel pin and certificate
Contact Eric Embacher at email@example.com to learn more
See what local media is saying about CLE Travelbackers
For more information, contact:
Visitor Experience Program Manager
"As hotel ambassadors of The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, we have found Destination Cleveland’s Travelbackers Program to be a great learning tool and an innovative enhancement. The program has provided us with a source of knowledge as well as valuable networking opportunities. It was beneficial to discover the historical aspects, hidden gems and new endeavors in the city of Cleveland."
- Emily Brasacchio, Club Level Supervisor, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland
CLE Travelbackers is sponsored by PNC Bank