Our residents are Cleveland’s best source for tourist information. This isn’t the place for people who follow the herd. The city where rock was born knows a thing or two about passion, freedom, and doing it our way - - no matter what. We have strong opinions, so we need you to speak up, sign up and shine a light on what you love, Clevelanders. #ThisisCLE
And for that, you’re welcome.
Our mission is to drive economic impact and stimulate community vitality for Greater Cleveland through leisure and business travel, and while we can organize the efforts and amplify the message, we can’t tell the story alone. We invite passionate Clevelanders to join in by telling their Cleveland story and continuously demonstrating that unmistakable Cleveland hospitality.
Help promote Cleveland as a visitor destination by sharing your Cleveland with #ThisisCLE. We’ll organize the content and amplify the message via our marketing channels.
- Snap photos of people and places that are unmistakably Cleveland and tag them #ThisisCLE
Destination Cleveland’s mission is to promote the city to visitors, and while we can organize the efforts and amplify the message, we can’t tell the story alone. That’s where you come in.
- Tell your side of the story
- Sell potential tourists on the merits of spending time in our city by providing a glimpse into the ways you experience your surroundings
- Help spread the word... #ThisisCLE
Make a pledge to enhance the Cleveland visitor experience by shining a light on what you love about our city.
- Greet visitors arriving by cruise ships, host walking tours, volunteer at events & conferences
- Deepen your knowledge of Cleveland by becoming a certified CLE Travelbacker
- Receive communications about upcoming events, new attractions & restaurant openings
Help spread the word about our world-class amenities by bringing more meetings to our great city.
- Recommend Cleveland as the place to hold your company’s next conference
- Keep meetings and conferences here in Cleveland to drive more economic impact
The American Bus Association’s premier national group tour convention, 2017 Marketplace, will take place in Cleveland Jan. 14-17, 2017. ABA Marketplace will host approximately 3,500 attendees, including 800 motor coach and tour operators and more than 2,000 travel industry professionals who represent destination marketing organizations, state tourism offices, hotels, attractions and more. Volunteers are needed in a variety of capacities, including Airport Ambassadors, Convention Center Wayfinders, Event Assistants, Hotel Greeters and more. Please click here to register to volunteer. If you have any questions about volunteer opportunities or how to sign up, please contact Chelsea Kertes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education & Training
Deepen your knowledge of Cleveland through participation in CLE Travelbackers hospitality training program.
- Learn about the $2.7 billion investment in Cleveland’s visitor-related infrastructure and how visitors can enjoy it
- Understand what makes a visitor’s experience one they will never forget – and how you can help
Each year, Destination Cleveland will recognize individuals that go above and beyond customer service to offer true hospitality to Cleveland visitors.
- Potential nominees include anyone that interacts with a visitor during their stay
- To nominate a member of the Cleveland hospitality community, please complete the nomination form here
- Nominations will be narrowed down to ten finalists. A winner will be selected by a panel of our hospitality community and recognized at Destination Cleveland's Annual Meeting
- Hospitality Star Award winners and finalists can be viewed here