Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Library & Archives
2809 Woodland Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44115
Grants scholars and fans alike access to over 200 archival collections, including the personal papers of performers, radio DJ's, photographers, poster artists and collectors. The strength of the Rock Hall's archival collections currently lies in music business records from record executives, artist managers, historic venues, recording studios and long-running concert tours.
Where else can you relive the soundtrack of your life? Over 50 exhibits, dynamic cinema presentations plus the largest single collection of rock and roll artifacts.
- Miles to Akron + Canton Airport: 50
- Miles to Hopkins Airport: 12
- Business Closed Days: Open 7 Days
- ADA Compliant:
- Accessible Bathrooms:
- Accessibility Equipment for the Deaf:
- Wheelchairs Available:
- Group Discounts Available:
- Group Friendly:
- Group Tour Available:
- Minimum for Group Tour + Discount: 15
- Performance Opportunity:
- Tour Comp Policy:
- Group Tour Information: View/Download File
- Group Tour Information Link: https://www.rockhall.com/visit/group-tickets
- Valet Service Available:
- Family Friendly:
- Merch + Gift Shop On-Site:
- Restaurant + Food Vendors On-Site:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi:
- Wi-Fi Available:
- On Site Liquor:
- Meeting + Special Event Space:
- Unique Venue:
- Tours Available: Self-Led Tour, Tours by Appointment Only
- Attraction Type: Museum
- Attraction Space Detail: Indoor Attraction, Restrooms On-Site
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Library & Archives Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 2
- Theatre Capacity: 163
- Banquet Capacity: 660
- Classroom Capacity: 26
- Reception Capacity: 2
- Floorplan: View/Download File
- Space Notes: Four options for events and two spaces for meetings.
- Description: Visit https://www.rockhall.com/visit/rent-rock for information.