Louis Stokes Museum
4302 Quincy Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44104
The museum chronicles the life of Congressman Stokes from his humble beginnings at CMHA's Outhwaite homes to becoming a hero and political leader.
- Miles to Akron + Canton Airport: 49
- Miles to Downtown: 3
- Miles to Hopkins Airport: 13
- Business Closed Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Group Friendly:
- On Site Parking:
- Family Friendly:
- Tours Available: Self-Led Tour
- Free Admission:
- Attraction Type: Museum
- Attraction Space Detail: Indoor Attraction