Hale Farm & Village
Explore life in 19th century America! Visit authentic historic buildings. Chat with talented interpreters. Enjoy our farm animals. Bath, Ohio in Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Hale Farm and Village is also a beautiful, picturesque location for weddings, corporate outings, charity events, luncheons, family reunions and holiday parties. Book your event today!
- Miles to Akron + Canton Airport: 30
- Miles to Downtown: 26
- Miles to Hopkins Airport: 28
- Business Closed Days: Open 7 Days
- Experiential Offered:
- Group Discounts Available:
- Group Friendly:
- Group Tour Available:
- Minimum for Group Tour + Discount: 15
- On Site Parking:
- Family Friendly:
- Merch + Gift Shop On-Site:
- On Site Liquor:
- Meeting + Special Event Space:
- Unique Venue:
- Tours Available: Guided Tour
- Attraction Type: Museum
- Attraction Space Detail: Indoor Attraction, Outdoor Attraction, Restrooms On-Site
Hale Farm & Village Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 3
- Theatre Capacity: 190
- Banquet Capacity: 350
- Classroom Capacity: 200
- Reception Capacity: 350
- Description: A beautiful, picturesque location for weddings, corporate outings, charity events, luncheons, family reunions and holiday parties. Book your event today!
Meeting Facility Rooms
- April 01, 2017 to April 08, 2017
- 2686 Oak Hill Road
- Bath OH 44210-0296
- Phone: 330-666-3711
- Venue: Hale Farm & Village
- Times: First tour is at 5:40 pm. Program length is 90 minutes.
- Admission: $20 nonmembers; $15 members; $12 student (grade 4 – college); group rates available.
April 1, 8 and November 11, 2017. Experience the emotional and vivid recreation of the trials of the Underground Railroad and the sectional issues that led to the American Civil War. Play the role of ...