Educational Service Center of Cuyahoga County
6393 Oak Tree Blvd.
Independence, OH 44131
The ESCCC's Professional Develoment Center is a new state of the art conference center that can accommodate groups up to 250 people. Facilities are also available for smaller groups.
- Miles to Akron + Canton Airport: 43
- Miles to Downtown: 10
- Miles to Hopkins Airport: 13
- ADA Compliant:
- Accessible Bathrooms:
- Level or Ramp Entrance into Building:
- Accessible Parking Spaces:
- On Site Parking:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi:
- Wi-Fi Available:
- Meeting + Special Event Space:
Educational Service Center of Cuyahoga County Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 6
- Largest Room: 112
- Theatre Capacity: 585
- Banquet Capacity: 168
- Classroom Capacity: 220
- Reception Capacity: 168
- Space Notes: Center Amenities include: 2 Conference Rooms (can open to one large room) Classroom Event Coordinator 2 Entrances Handicap Accessible Climate Controlled Catering Services (at an additional charge) Accommodations up to 300 Flip Charts and Dry Erase Boards Podium Free Surface Parking State of the art audio-visual equipment is included in the price of the room rental and includes: Sound System 8 x 8 Drop Down Screen LCD Projector DVD Capacities VHS Capacities ELMO Projectors Laptop for Presenter 100+ wireless data ports Also on-site and available (for an additional charge) 25 wireless laptops (for the computer lab) Distance Learning/Video-Conferencing System
- Description: The Harry E. Eastridge Professional Development Center, conveniently located near the interchange of Interstate 77 and 480 in Valley View, Ohio, offers a variety of meeting spaces, with comfortable atmosphere and spacious settings, which are available, and may be rented out for special events, workshops, conferences or corporate meetings.