100 Alfred Lerner Way
Cleveland, OH 44114
One of the nation's oldest and most-storied football franchises plays its home games on the shores of Lake Erie, just 50 miles from the birthplace of professional football. Every Sunday from September thru December Cleveland transforms into "Brownstown".
When the Browns aren't playing, a tour guide will take you through behind-the-scenes areas that only the players and Browns officials see. Get a close-up look at a NFL locker room and feel what it's like to emerge from the tunnel and step onto the field level!
The Cleveland Browns are also ready to roll out the orange carpet to welcome you and your guests for your next private event complete with 11 exclusive spaces with breathtaking views of Lake Erie and the city lights to provide the perfect backdrop for your event.
- Miles to Akron + Canton Airport: 53
- Miles to Hopkins Airport: 15
- ADA Compliant:
- Accessible Bathrooms:
- Level or Ramp Entrance into Building:
- Group Friendly:
- Family Friendly:
- Merch + Gift Shop On-Site:
- Restaurant + Food Vendors On-Site:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi:
- Meeting + Special Event Space:
- Unique Venue:
- Professional Level: NFL
- Sport Type: Football
- Season of Sport: Fall, Winter
- Team Venue Home: First Energy Stadium
Cleveland Browns Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 20
- Total Sqft.: 146,160
- Largest Room: 41,000
- Theatre Capacity: 182
- Banquet Capacity: 3,300
- Classroom Capacity: 114
- Reception Capacity: 7,960
- Ceiling: 20
- Description: The Cleveland Browns are rolling out the orange carpet to welcome you and your guests to our unique venue. We offer 11 exclusive locations to host your next gathering. From the breathtaking views of Lake Erie to the spectacular views of the city lights, the Stadium provides exquisite backdrops to enhance your event.