ROCK HALL FILM SERIES: A HARD DAY’S NIGHT
- May 25, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- 1100 Rock and Roll Boulevard
- Cleveland OH 44114
- Phone: 216.781.ROCK (7625)
- Venue: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Times: 7:00pm
- Admission: FREE for Rock Hall members, $5.50 for non-members, FREE with paid Museum admission (if space permits).
ONE OF THE MOST DELIRIOUSLY ENTERTAINING MOVIES OF ALL TIME. Directed with raucous, anything-goes verve by Richard Lester and featuring a slew of iconic pop anthems, including the title track, “Can’t Buy Me Love,” “I Should Have Known Better,” and “If I Fell,” A Hard Day’s Night, which reconceived the movie musical and exerted an incalculable influence on the music video, is one of the most deliriously entertaining movies of all time. The event will also feature a post-screening discussion with Kim Hendrickson, Executive Producer at the Criterion Collection and Martha Karsh, owner of the film and editor of the book The Beatles: A Hard Day’s Night – A Private Archive.