Nom-Nom-Nom-Worthy Group Tour Dining
Group Tour Dining Options in Cleveland
By Lexi Hotchkiss, Image by Howard Agriesti
According to the World Food Travel Association, 95 percent of American travelers are interested in unique food experiences when they travel.
And, as any good tour operator knows, groups aren’t much different.
However, when it comes to feeding said groups, tour operators need to book eateries that can accommodate large volumes of restaurant patrons within a budget and on a time schedule. And, that’s often a challenge.
Not so in Cleveland.
Places like the beloved Melt Bar & Grilled don’t skimp on showcasing the city’s great food scene just because they’re serving a large group.
This born-and-bred Cleveland food institution receives high praise and televised notoriety for its mammoth-sized gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. In fact, you may have even seen owner Matt Fish noshing alongside Guy Fieri from “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives” and Adam Richman from The Travel Channel’s “Man V. Food.”
Sure, you can get a basic grilled cheese on freshly baked bread (aptly named “The Kindergartener”). Or, you can dive into a sandwich topped with copious amounts of pierogi, oozing with fried mac and cheese, or stuffed with a whole slice of lasagna. May as well leave your belt at home.
While Northeast Ohio has several Melt locations, the location in Cleveland’s Independence neighborhood is particularly accommodating for groups.
And, Melt is just the beginning. The awesomeness of Cleveland’s local food scene ensures that group tours have some great options. Check out these local faves:
• 100th Bomb Group (American | West)
• Buca Di Beppo (Italian | West)
• The Chocolate Bar (Contemporary American | Downtown)
• The Corner Alley (American & Bowling | Downtown & Uptown)
• Crop Bistro & Bar (Contemporary American | West)
• Dante Restaurant Group
• Dave & Buster’s (American | West)
• Flannery’s Pub (American Irish | Downtown)
• Grumpy’s Café (American | West)
• Hofbräuhaus Cleveland Restaurant (German | Downtown)
• House of Blues(American, Southern-Inspired) | Downtown)
• JACK Cleveland Casino (American | Downtown)
• Mallorca Restaurant (Spanish | Downtown)
• Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville (American | Downtown)
• Market Garden Brewery & Distillery (American | West)
• Nighttown (American | East)
• Pier W (Seafood | West)
• Pickwick + Folic (American | Downtown)
• Punch Bowl Social Club (American | Downtown)
• Pura Vida by Brandt (Farm Fresh | Downtown)
• Rascal House Pizza (Casual Italian | Downtown)
• Rusty Anchor at Music Box Supper Club (Contemporary American | Downtown)
• Saigon (Vietnamese | Downtown)
• Sokolowski’s University Inn (Polish American, Cafeteria Style | West)
• Susy’s Soup & Deli (Family-Friendly American | Downtown)
• Sweetwater Café Sausalito (Mediterranean, Coastal | Downtown)
• Tommy’s (American, Vegetarian | East)
• Zocalo Mexican Grill & Tequileria (Mexican | Downtown)
Still hungry for more group tour dining options? Contact Jane Tougouma, group tour sales manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.875.6607.