Hyatt Place Celebrates Opening at Crocker Park in Westlake
HYATT PLACE CLEVELAND/WESTLAKE/ CROCKER PARK CELEBRATES OFFICIAL OPENING
110-room Hyatt Place hotel located in upscale Westlake, Ohio
CLEVELAND (November 19, 2015) - Hyatt Place Cleveland/Westlake/Crocker Park, the second Hyatt Place hotel to enter the Cleveland metropolitan area, officially opens today in Westlake, Ohio. The hotel brings the Hyatt Place brand's intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings, to this bustling midwestern city.
"We are thrilled to deliver this exciting, J.D. Power award-winning brand to the region's premier lifestyle district, Crocker Park. The quality and service that the Hyatt Place brand exemplifies will be a perfect complement to Crocker Park and a welcome addition to the community," said General Manager Todd Lentz.
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Westlake/Crocker Park is the only hotel integrated within Crocker Park, the region's premier lifestyle development. The development boasts more than 30 restaurants and dining options, and well over 80 upscale shopping experiences. The hotel is also conveniently located off of Interstate 90, just minutes from downtown Cleveland and numerous sporting attractions, including First Energy Stadium, Progressive Field and Quicken Loans Arena. Guests can also enjoy easy access to Playhouse Square, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, the Horseshoe Casino, and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Westlake/Crocker Park offers:
• 110 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
• Free Wi-Fi everywhere
• 24/7 Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at any time of day
• a.m. Kitchen SkilletTM, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features signature breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
• 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
• Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
• Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
• Meetings Spaces offer more than 800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
• 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring cardio equipment with LDC touchscreens and free ear buds
"Hyatt Place Cleveland/Westlake/Crocker Park is a vision of Stark Enterprises in conjunction with The Olympia Companies," said Bob Stark, president and chief executive officer of developer Stark Enterprises. "Business and leisure travelers will now be able to play all day and stay all night immersed in the urban excitement of shopping, dining, and entertainment that lines the boulevards, streets and alleyways of Crocker Park. This hotel invites everyone to come and live a big city experience uniquely celebrated every day at Crocker Park."
HYATT PLACE CLEVELAND/WESTLAKE/CROCKER PARK LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Westlake/Crocker Park will be under the leadership of General Manager Todd Lentz and Director of Sales Ivy Arndt. In his role, Lentz will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel's 35 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Arndt will be responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Cleveland/Westlake area.
ABOUT HYATT PLACE
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, offers more than 230 locations in the United States, Armenia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Panama, Puerto Rico, The Netherlands, and United Arab Emirates. For Hyatt Place information or to make a reservation, call 1-888-HYATT-HP (888-492-8847) or visit hyattplace.com.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #TheresAPlaceForYou.