Fall into the Season in CLE
TAKE THE FALL CHALLENGE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN
It's fall, people. It's time for football, fires, sweatshirts and pumpkin everything (but most of all pumpkin beer). The landscape is about to burst into reds, oranges and yellows. The weather is cooling and the changing of the season ushers in a slew of new activities to occupy your time.
Ready to experience Cleveland in the fall? Well you know what they say, no better time than the present! And if you need any incentive at all, we're here for you.
We're giving away six weeks of fall-themed prizes to folks who share their fall experiences on Twitter and Instagram. Are you up for the challenge?
- Snap a photo of yourself or an experience you have that screams Northeast Ohio in the fall.
- Post the photo to Instagram or Twitter.
- Tag someone you think would enjoy the experience.
- Tag it #ThisisCLE.
You'll be automatically entered to win and if your photo is chosen, we'll contact you via the channel you posted.
In need of inspiration? Read on for a list of must-dos to get you started!
- Get to the #DawgPound to cheer on the team at a Cleveland Browns game.
- Take in Cleveland's fall sights aboard the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad or a bike ride through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
- Take in a fall fest at Hale Farm and Village.
- Visit Franklin Castle or one of Cleveland's other haunted spots to learn about some of Cleveland's real haunted history.
- Stock up on apples, pumpkins, pies and a season's worth of fall foliage at Patterson's Fruit Farm or Mapleside Farm.
- Enjoy all types of screams at Cedar Point Halloweekends!
- Fall colors above, Cleveland history below. Lakeview Cemetery offers fall foliage, history and well, it's a cemetery so there's that.
- Foodies unite! Westside Market is the place to get your fall bounty.
- Spend the afternoon with comfort food and beer to warm you up for the coming winter at Hofbräuhaus Cleveland.